Embark on a journey with this 3 Nights 4 Days Turkey Tour Package exploring the diversity of the nation. Witness the grandeur of the empire once held by the Ottomans. Explore the royal palaces, iconic architecture, museums and castles of the country with this Turkey Holiday Package. Situated at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Turkey is a vacationer’s paradise. Blessed with rich culture, culinary variety, and vast history, it offers its travelers an opportunity to venture out amidst glorious landscapes, mighty mountains and arid steppe.
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- 03 Nights in 4* hotel stay in Istanbul
- Half day Istanbul city tour
- Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required),
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Package is Non-Refundable & No Amendments Allowed.
- Travel Insurance is not refundable
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable.
Day 1 - Upon your arrival at the Istanbul airport
Our representative will receive you and assist your transfer to the hotel, overnight in Istanbul
Day 2 - Half Day City Tour
Half Day City Tour Istanbul Morning with Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Grand Bazaar
Hippodrome - The center of sport activities in Constantinople, capital of the Byzantine empire, today named Sultanahmet Meydani, with its four monuments; The German Fountain of Wilhelm II, Egyptian Obelisk, Serpentine Column (Spiral Column).
Blue Mosque (Sultanahmet Mosque) - Built by the architect Mimar Sedefkar Mehmet aga. Until 19th century was the traditional point for the pilgrimage to Mecca.
Day 3 - Day at leisure
Breakfast at hotel. Day at own leisure. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 4 - Istanbul Departure
Breakfast at hotel. Check out from the hotel by 12:00 hours. On time transfer to airport for your outward flight to Dubai. Your dream holidays to Turkey ends here.
- These are non-refundable amounts as per the current components attached. In the case of component change/modifications, the policy will change accordingly.
- Please check the exact cancellation and date change policy on the review page before proceeding further.
- The taxes mentioned are taxes as applicable on September 1st, 2018. In the event of increase in the rate of taxation, the differential amount will be payable by the customer.
- A surcharge may be applicable for certain departures.
- Service tax charges will apply , as applicable.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Porter fees at hotels, airports and seaports is not included in the Holiday Services and has to be borne by the customer.
- Cost of expenses of personal nature such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- Any other items not mentioned in the Inclusions list are not included in the cost of the Holiday.