The Seychelles islands are so much more than sun, sea and sand and our new interactive map is your best guide to what fun awaits you on your vacation. If you think Seychelles looks beautiful from the ground, you will be blown away by how it looks from the sky.
- Return airport transfers on private basis
- Airline & hotel taxes
- 03 Nights 4* hotel stay in Seychelles
- Half city tours
- Travel Insurance
- Any other expenses not noted in the above included section or airport tax, visa for Turkey (if required),
- Any expense of a personal nature
- Package is Non-Refundable & No Amendments Allowed.
- Travel Insurance is not refundable
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- vacation Surcharge will be additional if applicable.
Day 1 - Arrival
Upon your arrival at the Seychelles airport, our representative will receive you and assist your transfer to the hotel, overnight in Hotel.
Day 2 - Breakfast at the hotel
Pick up from Hotel to proceed on Excursion Vallee de Mai & La Digue Island: �Visit the World Heritage Site of Vall�e de Mai, an extraordinary primeval forest, home to some 7,000 Coco de Mer palms and the rare Black Parrot. After a brief ferry ride you reach La Digue, with its spectacular beaches and granite rocks. You are transported to the copra factory at L�Union and the old vanilla and cinnamon plantation. A typical Creole lunch awaits at a specially selected restaurant.� ? overnight at the hotel
Day 3 - Transfer from hotel to Baie Ste Anne Jetty
Breakfast at the hotel ? Transfer from hotel to Baie Ste Anne Jetty ? Ferry Transfer from Praslin to Mah� island ? Meet by our company Staff & transfer to Hotel ? Afternoon at leisure to enjoy the hotel facilities ? Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4 - Airport to board your flight. Return
Breakfast at the Hotel Check out from the hotel and on time transfer to Airport to board your flight. Return with sweet memories of the tour with us.
- These are non-refundable amounts as per the current components attached. In the case of component change/modifications, the policy will change accordingly.
- Please check the exact cancellation and date change policy on the review page before proceeding further.
- The taxes mentioned are taxes as applicable on September 1st, 2018. In the event of increase in the rate of taxation, the differential amount will be payable by the customer.
- A surcharge may be applicable for certain departures.
- Service tax charges will apply , as applicable.
- Cost of deviation and cost of extension of the validity on your ticket is not included.
- Porter fees at hotels, airports and seaports is not included in the Holiday Services and has to be borne by the customer.
- Cost of expenses of personal nature such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar etc., are not included.
- Any other items not mentioned in the Inclusions list are not included in the cost of the Holiday.